Where is the Huntress?

Current Location: Toronto, ON

The dynamic (match and striker) duo

Farmhouse Pottery donut match striker

"A glazed match striker that will light up your home."

I love candles and the way they softly light up a space. In my own home, I have candle of various shapes, sizes, and scents placed throughout the different rooms. They add a sense of refinement, elevate my space and I'm happy to put them on display. However, what I have hidden away in the dark recess of my desk drawer is my lighter wand. It's an eye sore and I only pull it out when lighting my candles.

When I stumbled across the Farmhouse Pottery donut match striker, I did a double take. Where were you all along, my lovely? Sleek with an organic vibe and the capacity to hold and strike matches, this charming item would work just as well in a contemporary space as it would in a mid-century modern setting. Made of American stoneware and dipped in lead-free glaze, I need to put this in my shopping cart so that it can be rightfully displayed in my home. It also doesn't hurt that it comes with matches. And is shaped like a donut. Mmm...I love donuts.

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig