Where is the Huntress?

Current Location: Toronto, ON

A water jug carafe that is a triple threat

Bedside carafe by Anna Karlin

"The bedside water jug carafe that satiates your thirst (for design)."

When you wake up in the middle of the night suddenly parched, you can either a) stumble groggily to your kitchen for a glass of water or b) reach over to your nightstand to take a sip from your carafe.

I own a glass water jug carafe by Menu and one of the factors that compelled me to buy this carafe was its sleek, minimalistic design and ability to keep important things like mint leaves and ice cubes in, and foreign objects out. While my carafe certainly does its job, I feel it's better served being kept in the fridge, rather than next to my bed, so that I can have ice cold (spa-inspired) water at the ready.

That being said, back to my first point. You're thirsty, it's the middle of the night, and you're hella groggy. Too sleepy to venture to the kitchen, you think to yourself: wouldn't it be nice to have a bedside water jug carafe for your night-time sipping needs? But not just any carafe, one that would be appeasing to the discerning eye. After all, it is being displayed in the open. I searched high and low for a carafe that would fit the bill and voila: The bedside carafe by Anna Karlin.

While this carafe doesn't have the same filtering ability as the Menu carafe, it's simply a work of art. Made of hand blown glass, the carafe comes with its own cup and is available in 4 stunning colours. In my opinion, it would be just as delightful to display the carafe as decorative art, use as a pretty vase for fresh flowers, or sip water from, day or night.

Simply put, this glass water jug carafe is a triple threat and that's why it belongs in my home.



No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig