Where is the Huntress?

Current Location: Toronto, ON

Coasters in bloom

Wooden flower shaped coasters by Rina Ono

"Wooden coasters that will make your coffee table bloom."

I love perusing home décor stores, whether online or offline, and often fantasize about the next item I could be adding to my condo. Unfortunately, the condo I live in is a compact one bedroom and that doesn't give me the freedom to shop the way I want to without me ending up on an episode of Hoarders. So I continuously edit and re-edit the contents of my home to ensure it's livable and mull over what is considered a worthy addition. I'm partial to unique coasters because of its highly functional and decorative purpose in both a social and solitary setting.

What I have noticed about my condo décor is that while modern and contemporary, I have a tendency to mix elements of nature into it. From geometric animal shot glasses (for my bar cart) to brass beetles (for my bookshelf), I am a firm believer that nature can still co-exist in harmony with the modern day (wo)man.

These delicate flower shaped wooden coasters by Rina Ono would be the perfect addition to my home and a loving companion to my coffee table. Whether I'm resting my mug on these expertly crafted works of art or admiring the floral motif design, I am confident that their unique shape would give the extra pizzazz to make my condo really bloom (pun intended). Made of solid wood, the coasters come in a set of three: Maple, Walnut, and Cherry.

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig